W.ith I.nsight I.ncomes E.nternal R.ectification & D.edication

wiierd meaning

21-7

  • Photobucket

(sex)ual MooD

(sex)ual MooD
dontwiierdyouself.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

FCUK HOLLYWOOD'S :Sex Appeal: What is it!

this is her exact post minus the sentences of min lol check her blog at
http://shenekaadams.blogspot.com/
to her post



What is sex appeal? Well my fellow FCUK HOLLYWOOD fans, that's something everyone and they momma has an personal definition to. My personal opinion to this case is as follows: when you look at this picture of me, what is the first thing that comes to mind? (KEEP TO YOURSELF) Well that's not exactly sex appeal. Sex appeal can be someones personality. Sex appeal is that someone when they enter a room, everyone is dying to know who that person is. Just thought I would put that little statement out there because people get that thought misunderstood all the time. Thank you FCUK HOLLYWOOD fans for logging into my blog everyday and wanting to know me! LOVE U ALL!

No comments: