W.ith I.nsight I.ncomes E.nternal R.ectification & D.edication

wiierd meaning

21-7

  • Photobucket

(sex)ual MooD

(sex)ual MooD
dontwiierdyouself.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 20, 2008

gone for mintue im back.......... and mad as hell

tell me how ppl all of a sudden get a little bread and wanna be fly and wear polo n shit i mean come on i been wearing polo since i was little niggas use to say u dress white come on man and then u say u fly when u shop at the mall come on i wear shit u aint herd of (
not everyybody just the frauds of the wanna be so called orignal fly ppl) let me take u to a boutique i am in college right and to see all the fake ppl it sucks forreal i mean i had on a johhny cupcakes shirt and some nigga wanna say whats that wack shit i mean it just kills me

No comments: